In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Linguistics in UNICAL. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Linguistics in UNICAL, UNICAL Requirements for Linguistics this post is for you.
University Of Calabar Linguistics Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Linguistics in UNICAL? Does UNICAL accept two sittings for Linguistics?, What are the requirements to study Linguistics in University Of Calabar.
Does UNICAL offer Linguistics? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Linguistics in UNICAL? If you have been asking whether University Of Calabar offers Linguistics as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Linguistics at UNICAL have always asked, and also show you the University Of Calabar JAMB Subject Combination for Linguistics.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Linguistics at University Of Calabar.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Linguistics, all you need to know about Linguistics department in UNICAL as well as other schools you can also study Linguistics as a course apart from the University Of Calabar should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNICAL Offer Linguistics?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) offers Linguistics.
See other courses offered UNICAL.
Now that you are aware that UNICAL offers Linguistics, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Linguistics in UNICAL.
Requirements To Study Linguistics in UNICAL
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through JAMB To Study Linguistics.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Linguistics in UNICAL.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNICAL Linguistics Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
UNICAL Direct Entry Requirements For Linguistics
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Calabar through Direct Entry To Study Linguistics.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNICAL Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNICAL Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Linguistics In UNICAL
Before you will be offered admission to study Linguistics in UNICAL this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 210 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Calabar to study Linguistics.
UNICAL Subject Combination For Linguistics
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Linguistics in UNICAL.
Is UNICAL Good For Linguistics?
The University Of Calabar thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Linguistics in UNICAL and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Calabar is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Linguistics.
Does UNICAL Accept Two Sittings For Linguistics?
The University Of Calabar (UNICAL) accepts two sittings for Linguistics.
How Many Years is Linguistics In UNICAL?
Linguistics in UNICAL is a 4 years course.
UNICAL School Fees For Linguistics
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Linguistics
- Best University To Study Linguistics In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Linguistics In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNICAL Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status