Naf destroyed Bandit’s pockets, saving 76 hostages in Katsina

The Nigerian Air Force (Naf) has destroyed the pockets of a Bandit leader, Babaro, in Bukit Pauwa in the Kankara Regional Government in Katsina.

Babaro is believed to be the puppeteer of the deadly attack on Tuesday at a mosque in the village of Manta Unguwan, the Malumfashi region in the state, where 27 worshipers were killed and several others were kidnapped by terrorists.

Commissioner of State for Internal Security and Domestic Affairs, Dr. Nasir Mu’azu, revealed this in a statement on Saturday in Katsina.

He said the prohibition of Naf’s air was carried out on Saturday morning in Pauwa Hill in Kankara Lga, and managed to save 76 kidnapped victims, including women and children.

Also read: Naf Kills Bandit in Zamfara Air Raids

“Specifically, this operation is targeting Babaro Fortress in Pauwa Hill – one of its most famous bases that has long been a source of terror for the surrounding community,” he said.

Mu’azu said that everything that was kidnapped during the attack on Unguwan Manta had been saved.

“Especially noted that one child tragically lost his life during the trial.

“The strike is part of a broader strategy to dismantle the crime hiding place, weaken their network, and end the cycle of murder, kidnapping, and extortion that has disturbed innocent citizens.

“Rescue of the abducted victims further underlines the effectiveness of coordinated air and land operations, because security forces intensify their efforts to clean bandits and restore trust among people,” added the Commissioner.

He praised Naf, the Nigerian Army, and all security agents for their courage and professionalism in fighting.

Check Also

Judge Regulations against Kanye West on the Dispute of the ‘Donda’ track, sentenced expensive sentences

The US court has ordered the American rapper and producer Kanye West to pay a …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *