In this post, I will show you the Requirements to study Accounting in UNIBEN. If you have been asking about the requirements to study Accounting in UNIBEN, UNIBEN Requirements for Accounting this post is for you.
University Of Benin Accounting Requirements, What is the cut-off mark for Accounting in UNIBEN? Does UNIBEN accept two sittings for Accounting?, What are the requirements to study Accounting in University Of Benin.
Does UNIBEN offer Accounting? If Yes, what are the requirements to study Accounting in UNIBEN? If you have been asking whether University Of Benin offers Accounting as a course, then this post you are currently reading will benefit you.
I will be providing an answer to the questions above which many aspirants who wish to study Accounting at UNIBEN have always asked, and also show you the University Of Benin JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
After answering the question, I will also be providing you with the requirements to study Accounting at University Of Benin.
The requirement section will contain JAMB subject combinations for Accounting, all you need to know about Accounting department in UNIBEN as well as other schools you can also study Accounting as a course apart from the University Of Benin should you wish to explore more.
Having said that, let us begin.
Does UNIBEN Offer Accounting?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) offers Accounting.
This means that Accounting is Accredited In UNIBEN.
See other courses offered UNIBEN.
Now that you are aware that UNIBEN offers Accounting, the next thing you need to know is the requirements to study Accounting in UNIBEN.
Requirements To Study Accounting in UNIBEN
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through JAMB To Study Accounting.
- For a start, you need to have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result (WAEC and NECO) including English and Mathematics not more than two (2) sittings before you can study Accounting in UNIBEN.
- You must have reached the AGE of sixteen (16) by the 31st day of October in the year of admission.
- Meet UNIBEN Accounting Cut off Mark.
- Choose Correct JAMB Subject Combination.
- Have a good JAMB, WAEC, Post UTME Score.
See JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Requirements For Accounting
Below are the requirements for candidates that wish to gain admission into University Of Benin through Direct Entry To Study Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Degree (First Class/Second Class Upper) in related fields.
- Direct entry candidates are required to purchase the UNIBEN Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And UNIBEN Portal.
- A minimum of Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND) and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Other qualifications acceptable to the Senate of the University, and being equivalent to (1) and (4) above. In addition to the above minimum admission requirements, candidates must also satisfy such Faculty/Departmental entry requirements.
Cut Off Mark For Accounting In UNIBEN
Before you will be offered admission to study Accounting in UNIBEN this year, you ought to have scored high in JAMB and have also passed the cut-off mark necessary for one to gain admission into the course in question.
To be on the safer side, you need to target at least a score of 230 and above in JAMB so as for you to have a high chance of gaining admission into the University Of Benin to study Accounting.
UNIBEN Subject Combination For Accounting
Below is the JAMB Subject combination For Accounting in UNIBEN.
Is UNIBEN Good For Accounting?
The University Of Benin thrives in an environment that fosters competitiveness, unrestrained scientific inquiry, critical thinking, innovation, and creativity which makes many always apply for admission to study Accounting in UNIBEN and that makes it more competitive.
No doubt, University Of Benin is one of the best Universities in Nigeria to study Accounting.
Does UNIBEN Accept Two Sittings For Accounting?
The University Of Benin (UNIBEN) accepts two sittings for Accounting.
How Many Years is Accounting In UNIBEN?
Accounting in UNIBEN is a 4 years course.
UNIBEN School Fees For Accounting
UNIBEN school fees for Accounting is quite affordable like most universities in Nigeria and it is not up to a hundred thousand Naira.
All the best as you know Requirements To Study Accounting In UNIBEN.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- JAMB Subject Combination For Accounting
- Best University To Study Accounting In Nigeria
- Universities Offering Accounting In Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses
- UNIBEN Admission Requirements
- How To Check School Admission Status
- How To Pass JAMB Excellently
- How To Choose A Course That Fits You
- How To Gain Admission Into UNIBEN